by stylistfashion boo

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Skincare- No7

Skincare review- No7 Beautiful Skin
No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Water 200ml £9.50 from Boots
No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream 50ml £12.50 from Boots
                                                                                                      

The smell of both these products are absolutely amazing, really fruity and summery. One thing I like on this water cleanser though, is the pump. Not a lot of the water cleansers I've tried have a pump, and require you to use the "tip and squeeze/shake" method (one which normally ends in an overly drenched cotton pad). 



The main thing that meant this cleanser wasn't up there with my favourites though, was that I didn't find it that good at removing makeup. Great for a skin boost in the morning yes, but removing makeup (even a light coating) took too many cotton pad refills and left my skin feeling a little tacky. 


















The moisturiser is also really lovely. The cream is a nice consistency and again, smells amazing. It does feel quite thick on the skin, even though it says it's for normal/oily skin. I'm not too sure whether I slot into the normal/oily skin category, but it was either that or dry which at the moment, I'm not so much (since using my beloved ReGen cream). It would be nice if No7 came out with a beautiful skin range to suit "normal/sensitive skin" or just "combination skin".



















Overall I was impressed with the few products I tried although they haven't taken the lead in the skincare stakes. I think that I will have to pop into Boots to have a little look at other items in the range, the cleansing gel and balm sound interesting. For now, my boyfriend has stolen both of these, and as far as I know (after a little lesson from me in how to use water cleanser - pretty sure he would have just splashed it all over his face over the sink) is enjoying using them, as he obviously doesn't need makeup removal. ;)


By stylistfashion boo

No comments:

Post a Comment